CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

John 3:16

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Leaving tomorrow.

It's been too long since I've updated this thing. It's been a CRAZY semester. This school year has definitely been the hardest school year of my whole 3 years in college. And I'll bet next semester will only get worse with Psychopharmacology and Principles of Psych Research Lecture/Lab.... I hope summer crawls by!!


Speaking of summertime...




ferrocarril nicaragua Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm going back to Nicaragua!! We leave tomorrow at 10 am to drive down to Atlanta, GA, where we'll fly out at around 6:40 pm, and arrive in Managua, Nicaragua about 3 1/2 hours later. We'll drive up to Somotillo (a 4 hour drive) and sleep at the mission house that night. The next day (we'll probably get in late, so it will likely be later that day) we will begin our mission work!! Can't wait! I'll have pictures when I get back, hopefully!


Please be in prayer for our team. There are 7 of us going, and we'll be going to different villages for the first week we're there, then we'll spend a couple of days at an orphanage in Carazo, a town outside of Managua. I have to admit, I am probably most looking forward to the time I'll get to spend at the orphanage. They support 51 children, from age 3 to 20.


I can't wait

0 loves: