CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

John 3:16

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Friday, January 30, 2009

How can we be silent?

Compassion International
www.compassion.com




iHeartRevolution.org





www.heartsupport.com

Heart Support Pictures, Images and Photos




Here are some of my favorite things:

See His Love




How He Loves




We Cry Out



Million Voices




All I need is you




Surely We Can Change--David Crowder*Band











So we must choose what our hands will do...


2 loves:

Eddie said...

Hey Sweetie, I couldn't get any sound on any of these sites. Either I'm an idiot (be careful now) or you failed to send it. You know that you are Granddaddys favorite Granddaughter, don't you. ha. Love you bunches

AnnaElizabeth said...

It works for me, I don't know what's going on Granddaddy! If you click on the button on the very right bottom corner, you can click on the URL and it'll take you to the actual site on YouTube.

:-)

Love you Granddaddy!